- Fully interactive training course
- Designed to help businesses and individuals use social media for marketing and customer interaction
- Course developed in collaboration with Facebook
- 110 hours of material
- Test questions throughout
- Tutoring over the phone
Renowned for their love of old manuscripts, modern computer mice are almost always on a scroll. Get the ball rolling with today’s Groupon: £99 for a social media training package for business from Open IT. Helping businesses get on friendly terms with the worldwide web, this online training package artfully uncovers the ins and outs of social media through five interactive courses. Up to 110 hours of material awaits users, covering such topics as Facebook promotions, social network marketing, SEO, e-commerce, and the perfect cyber handshake, all available to access for 12 months. Guidance will be given throughout the duration, whether via the 24-hour online support or over-the-phone tutoring. Upon completion, a polished online certificate will be presented for those whose achievements surpass 80%, along with an NUS card for all students.
• Developed in co-operation with Facebook; includes Facebook Trainer For Business • 12 months’ online access • 110 hours of material across five courses • Fully interactive online training with test questions and phone-based tutoring • Online certificate of completion upon achieving at least 80% pass rate • NUS Card available to all students • Technical support Mon-Fri 9am-8pm
• Official Facebook Trainer for Businesses (8 hours) • Social Media Training (9 hours) • Internet Marketing: E-Commerce and SEO (16 hours) • Running an Online Business (55 hours) • Home Business (22 hours)
Paving the way for businesses to embrace the world of technology, Open IT offers a number of courses to help get companies in gear and on a new track. Online training courses such as web design and social media are delivered with 24/7 online support from experienced helpers, ensuring everyone, from adult to mouse, is kept in the know.
1. Buy your Groupon 2. After the deal ends we email you the Groupon, containing your 'Groupon code' 3. Your Groupon activates at 8pm; check Groupon PDF voucher for start date 4. Go to www.openittraining.com/redeemvoucher 5. In the checkout, enter your Groupon code; found on the emailed PDF To find out more about Groupon Goods, see the FAQ.Open I.T Online IT, training . Company Website