Paraffin wax softens hands, the antioxidant facial nurtures pores, and essential oils soothe the senses during a relaxation massage
- Expires Jan 2, 2013
- Limit 1 per person. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 12hr cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price may apply at appointment. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Services must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$85 for a spa visit for one (a $175 total value)$155 for a spa visit for two (a $350 total value)
Each spa visit includes the following per person:
- Hand paraffin treatment (a $20 value)
- GlyMed Plus intense antioxidant facial (a $75 value)
- 50-minute relaxation massage (an $80 value)
Hands dip into skin-softening paraffin wax before snuggling inside warm mitts. A GlyMed Plus intense antioxidant facial nourishes cells for bright, refreshed features, and a relaxation massage incorporates lavender, eucalyptus, or rose oils with Swedish kneads and a hot-towel treatment for the feet.Dolce Med Spa & Boutique
Light Tuscan stonework surrounds the entrance of Dolce Med Spa & Boutique, welcoming guests to this 5,000-square-foot oasis of pampering. Owner Tracey Lively opened this luxurious escape just last year and offers a menu of medical-spa and day-spa services for men and women alike because, as she noted in an article in the Patriot Ledger, many spas in the region weren't meeting the beautification needs of both genders. Harvard-trained plastic surgeon Dr. Joseph Russo, Botox sharpshooter Patricia Kuschel, RN, and the medical aestheticians on staff tend to chemical peels and assorted laser treatments, and a troop of skin experts and body therapists slathers bodies with Glysomed professional facial products, soothing massage oils, and Cinnabon frosting.