Spa packages unpack clogged pores or spur cell turnover with facial services, mend tension with massage, & culminate with refined manicures
- Expires Nov 21, 2012
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$49 for a spa package for one (up to a $143 total value) $89 for a spa package for two (up to a $286 total value)
Spa packages include the following for each person:
- Choice of European facial or glycolic peel (up to a $90 value each)
- 30-minute aromatherapy back massage (a $35 value each)
- Manicure (an $18 value each)
Eternal Beauty's certified technicians tackle aesthetic and energetic woes with spa packages that instill faces, hands, and physiques with both beauty and relaxation. During the 75-minute European facial, a specialist ousts impurities with a cleanser, toner, and exfoliant then steams opens pores to prepare them for a mask and moisturizing cream. The glycolic peel polishes faces more aggressively, sloughing off dead skin and encouraging cellular regeneration in a 45-minute treatment. Aromatherapy oils stimulate the senses during each half-hour massage, which targets muscles stressed from accidentally bench-pressing in their sleep. Lastly, nail technicians pare down overgrown digits and decorate nails with a colourful coat of polish.