- All-natural Aveda products
- Tranquil, relaxing environment
- Licensed professionals
- Expires Dec 5, 2011
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required. Non-transferable. May redeem across visits.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $42, you get a signature manicure and pedicure (an $85 total value).
- For $58, you get a signature manicure, pedicure, and 30-minute massage (a $130 total value).
- For $68, you get a Back to School spa package (a $170 total value) that includes:
- a signature manicure (a $35 value)
- a signature pedicure (a $50 value)
- a 30-minute massage (a $45 value)
- an Aveda Express facial (a $40 value)
Island Day Spa's talented team of beauticians wields natural Aveda products to boost outer allure during a variety of calming, customizable body treatments. The Back to School spa package begins with Island's signature manicure, which coddles hands with a warm paraffin dip and collagen-enriched cream before finishing fingers with a choice of nail polish. During the signature pedicure, guests kick back and yield their feet to a foaming soak and scrub followed by an AHA callus-removal treatment. A relaxation specialist then wraps feet in a hydrating marine mask that renders skin softer than verbal jabs from a Care Bear. Similar to the signature manicure, the pedicure also includes a paraffin dip and choice of polish.
Continuing the comprehensive pampering, a massage therapist tends to sore bodies for 30 minutes, performing soothing strokes to alleviate aches caused by failed attempts to lick one's own back. The 30-minute Aveda facial concludes the spa package, revitalizing visages with a combination of cleansing, exfoliation, toning, and application of sunscreen-infused moisturizer.