- Get a spicy two-course Indian dinner – for TWO people – at Veena Tandoori Restaurant, Brighton, for just $29, normally $78!
- Start with a shared entrée of chicken tikka and vegetable pakoras (the latter being veggies dipped in a spicy batter and deep-fried, making yummy fritters!)
- Mouth-watering main dish each – choose from a delectable array including butter chicken, beef vindaloo, rogan josh, vegetable curry and plenty more
- PLUS a glass of wine or soft drink each – vino choice of Lucas semillon sauvignon blanc OR McPharlan’s Crossing shiraz
- Lap up the authentic, quality Indian cuisine, with dishes inspired by both the northern and southern regions
- Follow your nose and breathe in the scent of the tandoor – a north Indian traditional clay oven, used for meat barbecues and naan bread!
- Be served by experienced chefs and friendly staff
- Conveniently located in the seaside suburb of Brighton on Brighton Rd
- Chance to snap up unlimited vouchers per person, including multiples as gifts!
- Can use as many as TWO vouchers per table – bring the family along!
- Conveniently open Tuesday to Sunday, from 5.30pm till late
- Can buy unlimited vouchers per person; can buy multiples as gifts
- One voucher is valid for two people
- Maximum 2 vouchers (4ppl) per table
- Bookings are essential via (08) 8296 7911 - please call after 5.30pm
- Provide Spreets unique code and PIN when booking
- Take your voucher with you to your booking
- Any no shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will forfeit the voucher and no replacement voucher will be provided
- Vouchers are subject to availability and Spreets does not guarantee that services provided by the merchant will be available at your preferred times. We recommend that you book early
- Must book one month before the end of the validity period. If you fail to make a booking by this time, your voucher will immediately expire
- Voucher valid from 1/8/12 - 24/11/12
- Opening times: Tuesday - Sunday 5.30pm till late, Closed Monday
- Not valid public holidays
- No BYO
Sorry, don’t mind our stomach. That’s just the sound-effect it makes when hearing about delectable offerings like this one. Oops… there’s a drip mark… now we’re salivating too!
Fancy more spice than Posh, Ginger and co. combined? Then you’ve come to the right place. Veena Tandoori Restaurant in Brighton is serving up a two-course Indian dinner – for TWO – for just $29, normally $78!
Kick things off with a shared entrée of chicken tikka and vegetable pakoras. Then select a mouth-watering main each. Think south Indian curries alongside north Indian tandoori food, with a yummy range of vegetarian delights in between. (Tandoor, for those not in the know, is a north Indian traditional clay oven used for meat barbecues and naan bread.) Accompany it all with a glass of vino or soft drink each. Oh… don’t want to be one of those couples who has pauses in conversation while out? Well, nicely you can use two vouchers per table, which means Double Date, Here We Come!.
On Eatout-Adelaide.com.au, some recent happy diners also said… “The restaurant has a nice cosy feeling as you enter. There is an outdoor area as well… The food was really beautiful… We thoroughly enjoyed our meals and wouldn’t hesitate to go back again. Definitely recommend!” – Debbie, Daw Park
“Went there with my partner for nice dinner and really enjoyed the food, was what we expected and service good too. Overall, fantastic!”– Amit, Oaklands ParkHow Spreets Works: Buy the $29 Spreets Voucher today and get the Veena Restaurant deal (value $78). You won't be charged unless 20 people in total buy the deal, so make sure you tell your friends to make it happen.