AAA organic beef and imported seafood sizzle alongside carefully curated seasonal produce
- Expires Jan 30, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Not valid until 8/6/12.Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. Dine-in only. Must purchase a food item. Additional C$6 charge for beef wellington. Additional charge for ahi tuna depends on market price. Not valid on Christmas Eve, Christmas, New Years Eve, and Valentines Day.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$37 for steak and seafood dinner for two (up to $74 total value)
- One appetizer (up to a $14 value)
- Two pasta, fresh fish and seafood, or steak entrees (up to a $60 value)
$70 for steak and seafood dinner for four (up to a $148 total value)
- Two appetizers (up to a $28 value)
- Four pasta, fresh fish and seafood, or steak entrees (up to a $120 value)
For dinner, each pair receives one appetizer and two entrees, choosing from a menu of pastas, fresh fish and seafood, and steaks.
$15 for $30 worth of lunch fare such as crab cakes in chipotle remoulade ($14), roasted tomato bisque ($6.50), and the Reuben sandwich in house sauce ($13.50).Mediterranean Bistro
Fine dining means more to the staff at Mediterranean Bistro than elegant decor and artfully presented plates. The kitchen staff curates a high-quality pantry of organic AAA beef, imported seafood, and produce that changes with each season, like the colour of the world's slowest mood ring. The head chef begins meal preparation only after receiving an order, ensuring the utmost freshness of dishes such as their signature beef wellington, which envelops a cut of tenderloin in a prosciutto-stuffed puff pastry. Entrees incorporate traditional Mediterranean ingredients such as black olives, feta cheese, prosciutto, and aioli, and each plate is hand-delivered by a member of the bistro’s attentive wait staff. Desserts such as the almond biscotti-crowned crème brûlée polish off meals more sweetly than an after-dinner mint that knows how to say "please."