Licensed massage therapists keep stress at bay with relaxing services for the whole body
- Expires Feb 6, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Services must be used by the same person. Not valid for couples room.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $59 for a summer spa package for one (a $130 total value)
- $118 for a summer spa package for two (a $260 total value)
Each summer spa package includes the following per person:
- A 50-minute deep-tissue massage (a $75 value each)
- An apricot facial polish (a $30 value each)
- A Velvet hand treatment (a $25 value each)
Massage 49’s aestheticians and massage therapists keep stress at bay with a menu of more than 20 massage styles and spa services that pamper from face to feet. Clients can request male or female massage therapists to target tense muscles with organic aromatherapy oils, clinical techniques, and stones heated during fiery rock-paper-scissors showdowns. Private treatment rooms accommodate one or two guests for relaxing retreats or spa days with a loved one. The massage center is open after-hours on weekdays, allowing for a quick facial, body treatment, or muscle knead after a long day of tickling keyboards and smooching computer screens.