- Sunday, April 1st - take the ski bus to Kirkwood and slide down the best snow the Sierras has to offer
- Available packages include bus fare + options for single-day lift tickets & rentals
- The ski bus features reclining seats, a clean in-bus bathroom, & plenty of room for all your gear
The Pinchit Ski Bus invades the high Sierras yet again with powder-thirsty skiers and snowboarders alike. Join us for a fun-filled day of snow debauchery as we take on Kirkwood's famous Red Cliffs with panoramic views of the high Sierras and Pyramid Peak.
The ski bus will depart from the Fort Mason Center parking lot (across from Safeway) at 6am sharp. Please arrive 15 minutes early (at 5:45am) to load your gear. The bus is equipped with a restroom and there's ample space for all your equipment. You'll arrive at Kirkwood and the mountain is your oyster until 4pm when the Pinchit ski bus will bring you home safe and sound.
- For $60, grab a round-trip ski bus from SF. Perfect for those who already have a season pass to Kirkwood and are bringing their own ski gear.
- For $95, grab a round-trip ski bus from SF + single-day lift ticket to Kirkwood. Perfect for those without a season pass but who are bringing their own ski gear.
- For $115, grab a round-trip ski bus from SF + single-day lift ticket to Kirkwood + ski or snowboard rentals. Perfect for those without a lift ticket and who need to rent ski gear.
*Buses can accommodate up to 57 passengers each. See the 3rd photo above for a picture of your bus.
*Rentals include skis, boots, bindings & poles OR snowboard, bindings and boots.