Sushi dinner packages highlight Japanese favourites, including miso soup, sashimi, and teriyaki entrées
- Expires in 1 year
- Limit 3 per person. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$19 for a sushi dinner for two (up to a $50.95 value)$35 for a sushi dinner for four (up to a $101.90 value)
- One appetizer per couple (up to an $8.99 value each), such as miso soup, avocado salad, or deep-fried soft-shell crab
- One order of sushi per person (up to a $6.99 value each). Customers can select any sushi, sashimi, hand roll, or maki.
- One entrée per person (up to a $13.99 value each), such as the fish-cutlet curry or beef hot pot
The artistic chefs at Sushi Kai skillfully cut sushi and use fresh fish, meats, and high-quality produce when creating dishes for their traditional Japanese menu. Celebrating Japan’s most popular import, the sushi chefs can roll choices from 25 maki options including barbecued eel and thinly carved yellowtail sashimi, or set off in-mouth fireworks with cone-shaped spicy-tuna hand rolls. Japanese curries introduce diners to a lesser-known Japanese specialty, greeting tongues with a choice of chicken, beef, pork, or fish. As diners share bites of sushi, they lounge in Sushi Kai's minimalist dining room and lecture its plants on proper photosynthesis technique.