Waxes, polishes, and cleaners compose car-detailing kit; commercial box-style carpet cleaner and extractor renders rugs spotless
- Expires Oct 3, 2012
- Expires 4 months from feature date. Limit 1 per person. Valid only for option purchased. May buy 1 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Credit Card and photo id is required for a rental. Reservation required. Waterless car detailing kit available for pickup starting 6/20/12.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$38 for a take-home waterless car detailing kit (a $77.93 total value)
- One container of glass cleaner (a $10 value)
- One container of fabric cleaner (a $10.99 value)
- One container of Instant Shine (a $14.99 value)
- One container of cleaner and polish (a $14.99 value)
- One container of Instant Wax (a $10.99 value)
- Two 16"x16” general-purpose green microfiber towels (a $5.99 value each)
- One white plastic scrub brush (a $3.99 value)
- Kit will be available for pickup starting June 20, 2012.
$27 for a carpet-cleaning package (a $55.88 total value)
- One-day rental of a commercial, box-style carpet cleaner and wand carpet extractor (a $40 value)
- 1 litre of carpet shampoo (a $15.88 value)
More than 11 years ago in the Gallant family’s second garage, husband-and-wife team Tom and Debbie worked tirelessly to get their fledgling business—Demand Janitorial Equipment & Repair—off the ground, fixing vacuums and floor scrubbers late into the night. Their meticulous attention to detail and passion for repairs quickly built a devoted following of customers, necessitating the move from the garage to a storefront.
In the decade since they mended their first ailing machine, Tom, Debbie, daughter Michelle, son-in-law Josh, and their trained staff have expanded their operations to include janitorial supplies. Today, they grant Regina-area businesses access to industrial cleaning supplies and accessory rentals and accept equipment and used parts on consignment. A fleet of reconditioned equipment can be scooped up on-site, and staffers help shoppers navigate the store’s inventory, which includes degreasers, window cleaners, and mediation strategies for particularly obstinate dust.