Self-administered whitening kits or technician-conducted whitening treatments amp up smiles & remove stains from teeth
- Expires Sep 5, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice or fee up to Groupon price may apply.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $49 for a 10-minute, self-administered White Science teeth-whitening session (an $89 value), plus 50 minutes of UV tanning (a $19.95 value; a $108.95 total value)
While lying in a tanning bed for 10 minutes, clients wear a White Science mouthpiece preloaded with special gel that brightens teeth up to six shades when exposed to UV light. After the whitening session, clients return to the salon for 50 additional minutes of UV tanning.
- $69 for an in-house SunSera teeth-whitening session (a $139 value)
- $79 for an in-house SunSera teeth-whitening session with a pre-treatment accelerator kit (a $159 value)
During the 20- to 30-minute whitening treatment, a trained technician outfits the client's teeth in a White Science mouthpiece preloaded with a special gel that whitens teeth up to eight shades. The technician can accelerate the teeth-blanching process by exposing choppers to a patented 5K Dental light.SunSera Salons
Within the comforting confines of a tranquil, spa-like atmosphere, SunSera Salons' staff curates an extensive cache of hair, skin, and nail services at eight locations in Saskatchewan. Massage therapists knead away aches with help from aromatherapy and hot stones while stylists shear and sculpt strands to better frame faces or photos of celebrities taped to faces. Stand-up, horizontal, and UV-free tanning beds outfit epidermises with a golden glow, and meticulous manicures and pedicures headline a lengthy roster of aesthetic services, such as hydrating facials and cellulite treatments. Technicians tackle unwanted body hair with lasers and wax, targeting offending fuzz on such body areas as legs, arms, and extra elbows.