Tasting of five Comisario tequilas, live DJ playing dance music, and pool and lazy river in desert-themed indoor park
- Expiration varies
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Must be 21 or older. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Tequila tasting from 9-11PM.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $29 for an after-hours tequila tasting and pool party for one on Saturday, July 21 (a $60 value)
- $49 for an after-hours tequila tasting and pool party for two on Saturday, July 21 (a $120 value)
- $29 for an after-hours tequila tasting and pool party for one on Saturday, August 25 (a $60 value)
- $49 for an after-hours tequila tasting and pool party for two on Saturday, August 25 (a $120 value)
At the lounge bar inside Sahara Sam's Oasis Indoor Water Park, connoisseurs lead guests through a tasting of five Comisario tequilas. The spirit comes from fermented blue agave tequilana weber, which hails from the highlands of Jalisco in Mexico and arrives in glasses after spending 15 months in French white-oak barrels. Following the tasting, revelers can socialize on a foam-covered dance floor or frolic throughout many of the water park's attractions, dipping into a pool or drifting down a lazy river in tent-topped floating lounge chairs. A live DJ spins dance, house, and hip-hop tunes, which echo off of winding water slides, murals of palm trees and pyramids, and sleeping manmade rock formations throughout the 58,000-square-foot indoor park.
IsItPoppin's nightlife-savvy critics work to connect customers with well-reviewed nightclubs, lounges, bars, and restaurants throughout the city of Philadelphia. The event planners also host special soirees, such as drink tastings and parties at a range of area restaurants, clubs, and water parks. At many of these events, they invite adults to mingle within a cloud of pulsing dance music, brightly colored lights, and exotic libations. They often document each venture in photos for keepsakes or to remind their future grandchildren of a time when the robots hadn't yet outlawed dancing.