Brahmas continue quest toward fifth straight playoff berth during inaugural downtown Fort Worth series as early fans enjoy perks
- Expires Mar 3, 2012
- Limit 8/person. Valid only for opt purch. Redeem starting 2/22 for a ticket at Nytex Centre. Must show valid ID matching name on Groupon at Nytex Centre. Must provide first and last name at checkout, which will be provided to Nytex Centre. Refundable only on day of purchase. Must redeem together to sit together. Discount reflects Texas Brahmas current ticket prices-price may differ on day of the event. Valid only for 3/2 or 3/3 games.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $13, you get two tickets for terrace-level seating (a $26 value).
- For $19, you get two tickets for plaza-level seating (a $38 value).
This Groupon is good for one of the following games:
- Friday, March 2, at 7:30 p.m.
- Saturday, March 3, at 7:30 p.m.
During the inaugural Fort Worth Faceoff Series held at the Fort Worth Convention Center, the Central Hockey League's Texas Brahmas storm the ice in an effort to earn their fifth consecutive playoff berth. With a choice of plaza or terrace seats that proffer stellar views of the ice, today's Groupon gives fans an excellent excuse to wear thermal underwear as they gawk at the players' savage slap shots. Left-winger Chad Woollard continues to lead the team's high-scoring offensive attack, racking up 46 points through 48 games so far this season. A new recruit from the Rapid City Rush, center Brendon Hodge aims to top last season's 27 assists and bewilder rival teams' goalies by roaring like a polar-bear cub.
Marking the Brahmas' return to Fort Worth, the Fort Worth Faceoff Series strives to lure puck supporters downtown while exposing hockey to droves of new fans. The first 500 attendees to walk through the gates on Friday, March 2, will receive souvenir Brahmas caps, and on Saturday, March 3, beloved Star Wars characters will be on hand to greet fans, snap photos, and demonstrate why light sabers and ice rinks don't jive. Following each game, an onsite live jersey auction sends high bidders home with limited-edition jerseys worn by the players.