Time left: Expired deal
Deal provided by: Zozi
This deal has been viewed: 143 times
- See the spectacle of Niagara's Winter Festival of Lights on a guided tour.
- Tour hundreds of light displays along the Niagara Parkway and Dufferin Islands.
- Move from Skylon Tower to Niagara Greenhouse to Niagara Falls.
- Brilliant light displays, illuminated falls & an amazing firework show.
- Fridays & Saturdays, from 6:30PM - 10PM, Dec. 2nd - Jan. 28th.
- One purchase equals a Winter Festival of Lights guided tour for two people.
- Fireworks Friday nights only at 9pm from the top of Skylon Tower.
- Stop and see the Falls up close at Table Rock Observation Lounge.
- Includes round trip transportation to & from any of the hotels in Niagara Falls.
The Holidays are meant to sparkle, and this year, get in the spirit and feel the holiday magic with a display of two million lights. With this experience for two, view the spectacular, scattered spectacle of the Niagara Winter Festival. Begin your guided tour along the Niagara Parkway. One hundred light displays light the way from the base of Clifton Hill to Dufferin Park. Next stop? Take an exhilarating elevator ride to the top of the Skylon Tower, where you'll view the Niagara lights. Pass through seasonal topiaries and carved bushes of the Niagara Parks Indoor Greenhouse until you arrive at the brilliantly illuminated Horseshoe Falls. On Fridays, you'll even catch the amazing firework display right above the Falls. It's true, the holidays look better lit up in dazzling lights.