Basic chiropractic services performed amid antique furnishings, Persian rugs, and wooden floors
- Expires Nov 28, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. 24hr cancellation notice required or fee up to Groupon price may apply for $35 option; for $65 option, fee up to $40 may apply. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Service must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $35 for a 60-minute therapeutic massage (a $70 value)
- $35 for an initial chiropractic visit (a $120 value). The 60-minute visit includes a consultation, exam, and adjustment.
- $65 for both a 60-minute therapeutic massage and an initial chiropractic visit (a $190 total value)
A traction table sits atop a Persian rug beside a fireplace. A massage bed sits between a couch and a bookshelf, sunlight flooding through the french doors. Doctor of Chiropractic Heidi Bencsik breezes into the rooms of the yellow house that's home to Willow Wellness and Chiropractic Care of Doylestown. Dr. Bencsik specializes in the care of children and pregnant women, supporting families with strong spines and level hips. She's certified in the Webster technique, which addresses the musculoskeletal changes that affect expecting mothers and novice werewolves. By keeping the pelvis even and its ligaments relaxed, Webster adjustments work to relieve the complaints of pregnancy and help the baby emerge smoothly into the world. Dr. Bencsik's clinic is also home to stress-management classes, core-fitness classes, and nutrition programs led by certified recreational therapist Meghan Maguire.