- Expires Apr 23, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table, 2 per table of 5 or more. Valid only for option purchased. Must purchase 1 food item. Dine-in only. Not valid 12/31/11.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
For $20, you get a meal for two (up to a $46.96 total value). The meal includes:
- One appetizer (up to a $10.99 value)
- Two sandwiches or pasta dishes (up to a $13.99 value each)
- One dessert (up to a $7.99 value)
For $38, you get a meal for four (up to a $93.92 total value). The meal includes:
- Two appetizers (up to a $10.99 value each)
- Four sandwiches or pasta dishes (up to a $13.99 value each)
- Two desserts (up to a $7.99 value each)
Sandwiches or pasta can be upgraded to an entree by paying the difference above $13.99.
The chefs at Legends craft traditional American favorites in a trendy atmosphere that entertains diners with trivia, karaoke, and live music. After perusing the menu, nosh on appetizers such as shrimp cocktail with horseradish sauce or crispy portobello mushrooms deep-fried in Cajun breading. Tender, thin-sliced roast beef piles onto the open face of the roast beef in the Manhattan sandwich, while crusted parmesan chicken crashes a party of penne pasta, tomato, fresh basil, and gooey mozzarella. The Brownie Sunday Big enough for Two draws a sweet curtain on meals and is served warm in a 48 oz. martini glass, while an à la mode strawberry shortcake sundae takes a bow aside fresh strawberries. Legends also bates libational longings with a full bar that serves beer, wine, specialty drinks, and cocktails.
Legends fosters a warm atmosphere for fun and camaraderie, with 25 TVs lining the walls and live entertainment Friday and Saturday night. The dance floor coaxes wallflowers out from hiding, while karaoke tempts golden larynxes Thursday night. The Horseshoe Southern Indiana Hotel & Casino also stands adjacent, beckoning card sharks with slots, poker, table games, and tasty card minnows.