Three-course dinner includes authentic Italian antipasta, secondi such as thin crust pizza & grilled chicken linguine & dolci
- Expires Jun 20, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in only. Valid only for dinner.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$32 for a three-course dinner for two (up to a $64 total value)
- One antipasta dish (up to a $10 value)
- Two secondi dishes (up to a $22 value each)
- One dolci dish (up to a 6.50 value)
- Two dessert beverages (up to a $2.75 value each)
$59 for a three-course dinner for four (up to a $128 total value)
- Two antipasta dishes (up to a $10 value each)
- Four secondi dishes (up to a $22 value each)
- Two dolci dishes (up to a 6.50 value each)
- Four dessert beverages (up to a $2.75 value each)
See full three-course dinner menu.
Though Biagio's Italian Kitchen sometimes features a discounted price online, this Groupon still offers the best deal available.Biagio's Italian Kitchen
Since 1999, the culinary team at Biagio's Italian Kitchen has strived to stay true to its founding "al momento" cooking philosophy by prepping each authentic dish on its menu to order. Angus steaks and veal dishes in delicate sauces float out of the chef’s quarters alongside pastas saturated in a choice of three sauces and packed with grilled chicken, shrimp, or spicy sausage.
A half wall weaves through the main dining room, just like the larger one that divides Italy’s vegetarians and carnivores, splitting feasting quarters between a larger area filled with tables and booths and semi-private section that accommodates up to 40 guests. The savvy Biagio's Italian Kitchen staffers assist patrons in planning and catering business or social events within its private dining rooms, banquet room, front room, or outdoor patio.