Professional dog trainers, groomers, and breeders care for animals in a climate-controlled resort with outdoor play areas and private suites
- Expires Nov 15, 2012
- Limit 2 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required; subject to availability. 24hr cancellation notice required. New clients only. Dogs must have current shots. Dogs must pass behavior evaluation for daycare. Owner must sign waiver.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $29 for three days of daycare for one dog ($60 value)
- $35 for three days of daycare for two dogs ($75 value)
- $35 for three nights of boarding in Jumbo Run for one dog ($75 value)
- $65 for three nights of boarding in Jumbo Run for two dogs ($135 value)
At A-V.I.P. Pet Resort, founder, avid dog trainer, and breeder Kurt Williams is never far from his canine boarders. That's because he and his family live on the premises. This enables him to supervise animals beyond business hours, and his four children enjoy giving the critters attention when the professional groomers and behaviorists are in hibernation.
During the day, Williams's crew administers prescription medicine at indicated hours and also follows specific diet requests during meal times. His pet guests reside in private suites with plush bedding and television screens. Twice daily, the trainers bring any social dogs into a large outdoor play arena to sniff, socialize, and discuss articles from the morning edition of the squeaky newspaper. Williams maintains a comfortable temperature at all times at the resort, with air conditioning during the summer and heated floors during winter months.