- Expires Apr 8, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Minimum 6 people for Pole-Dancing Party option. May redeem across visits.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $29, you get three drop-in pole-dancing classes (up to a $60 value).
- For $45, you get five drop-in pole-dancing classes (up to a $100 value).
- For $75, you get seven drop-in pole-dancing classes (up to a $140 value).
- For $75, you get a one-hour pole-dancing party for up to six people (a $150 value).
Fitness to Nutrition’s owner Renee Ziemer introduces students to the art of pole maneuvering and sharpens existing skills in classes suitable for all fitness levels. Hone strength and flexibility while learning a basic routine in the introductory class, or concentrate on sultry sashays in the dance-focused pole class that grants an all-over cardiovascular workout set to music. Flexibility- and strength-focused classes home in on their respective targets, helping pupils gain the bendability and strength to mimic the washing machine’s tumble-dry low cycle. On Fridays, Open Studio Pole Practice sets flirty fitness fans loose in the aluminum forest, free to clamber, twirl, and brachiate as they wish. Check the schedule for class times.
A one-hour dance party allows up to six sirens (additional attendees $25 each) to coquettishly conquer laps, chairs, poles, and burlesque routines. The five types of fiestas may be tailored to taste, and include both pole-based sets and grounded lap or chair dances. Costumes are not required, but burlesque parties invite revelers to gussy up in black corsets, high-heeled boots, and feather boas, leaving real snakes at home due to their upstaging rhythmic spins.