The Little Details
Limit one per person, additional as gifts
• Entire value must be used in a single visit
• Includes shipping
• $30 credit will go toward a care package or other USO efforts
• Customers will check out at the USO and receive a US flag to commemorate their donation
• Both USO and LivingSocial agree to comply with all requirements of all applicable state and federal law related to any fundraising activities to be conducted hereunder, including all applicable statues, rules & regulations, where applicable. Each Party represents and warrants that it will severally and jointly maintain, at its own expense, all federal or state licenses, registrations and permits necessary to carry out its obligations under this agreement where applicable
• Contributions are tax deductible to the extent allowable by federal law
As the holiday season approaches it means one thing: time to get in shape. Whether it's taking the plethora of family photos or running the stairs at the department store to get the best deals, you need to be fit. Luckily for you, today's deal from Balance for Life Fitness Center in Arden Hills will get your gift-giving self into shape. Chose from any three one-hour group classes (TRX, kettlebell, stretching, Mat Pilates, small group training or combo) for $28 (a $90 value). Or, get three hour-long Pilates Reformer classes for $39 (a $90 value). As a privately owned and non-membership-based facility, you'll find dedicated trainers, no overcrowded or competitive gym floors, and plenty of personal attention. And at up to 69% in savings, today's deal might just be the best gift you find this season.
Want more? Check out Balance for Life Fitness Center on Facebook.