- Indulge in THREE half-hour massages for just $49 at the tranquil Rejuvinate in Varsity Lakes, usually $120!
- Pick from a range of soothing massages, including:
- Remedial - a deep massage, creating the conditions for the body to return to normal health after injury
- Sports - a type of massage that is specifically tailored to sporting injuries or ailments
- Deep tissue - designed to relieve severe tension in the muscle and the connective tissue or fascia
- Structural alignment - a series of deep massage techniques and stretches to help realign your body
- Relaxation (or Swedish massage) - a smooth, flowing style of massage, ahhhhhhh!
- Pregnancy - specifically tailored to the expectant mother’s needs
- Cupping - an ancient Chinese healing therapy that stimulates the meridians to remove toxins and help energy move around the body, and
- Dry needling, in which a sterile needle is used to probe and de-activate trigger points to treat myofascial pain, injury and chronic muscular dysfunction
- All products and oils used at Rejuvinate are organic, catering to those with sensitive skin
- The top therapist has worked with such names as the Gold Coast Titans, Sydney Rabbitohs and the Queensland Ballet
- Can buy one voucher per person; can buy multiples as gifts
- Bookings are essential via phone on 0450 717 134
- Provide Spreets unique code and PIN when booking
- Take your voucher with you to your booking
- Late arrival for appointment may shorten treatment time
- Any no shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will forfeit the voucher and no replacement voucher will be provided
All day long we twist our bodies up like pretzels. Slouched in front of the computer. On alert driving the car. Mooching on the couch. Often, you’ll even find yourself at odd angles in bed when you wake up in the morning.
The solution? A little hands-on healing from Rejuvinate in Varsity Lakes – for less. Treat your body right with THREE half-hour massages for just $49, though usually $120!
Rejuvinate offers a multitude of massage to get you feeling all tingly and anew - from deep tissue, remedial, sports, and injury management to relaxing Swedish! All products and oils used are organic, catering to those with sensitive skin and allergies, while also providing complete healing for your skin. Nice. So, go on! Enjoy a relaxing massage by a professional, qualified sports and remedial therapist in tranquil surroundings.
For those not in the know, massage is the manipulation of superficial and deeper layers of muscle and connective tissue to enhance function, aid in the healing process, and promote relaxation and wellbeing. Tickled your fancy?
Why not try something a tad different from your usual, like the celeb-fave treatment, cupping? (Gwyneth Paltrow, Madonna and Victoria Beckham are reported fans.) The ancient Chinese healing therapy is said to remove toxins and help energy move around your body. It may also relax congested muscles, treat stiffness and relieve pain. How so? By glass cups being heated and placed on specific areas needing treatment, or acupuncture points. Your skin and superficial muscle is then sucked into the cups, counteracting stagnant energy - yay!
What better way to get off on the right foot – feeling all glowing and radiant – in the New Year?
How Spreets Works: Buy the $49 Spreets Voucher today and get the Rejuvinate deal (value $120). You won't be charged unless 5 people in total buy the deal, so make sure you tell your friends to make it happen.