Computer-controlled treatment room circulates natural salt particles to nurture skin & assuage respiratory ailments
- Expires Nov 28, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. 24hr cancellation notice or $25 fee may apply. New clients only. Important patient disclosure.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $65 for three salt-room-therapy sessions for an adult (a $135 value)
- $95 for five salt-room-therapy sessions for an adult (a $200 value)
- $25 for two salt-room therapy sessions for a child 10 or younger (a $50 value)
Dry Himalayan salts coat the walls of a relaxation room, where guests breathe deeply to inhale soothing salt particles for 45 minutes. The chamber’s natural salt aerosols contain negatively charged ions that may help expel bodily toxins, boost immunity, and treat the symptoms of asthma, pneumonia, and sinusitis. The mineral-rich air also seeps into pores to rejuvenate skin and add a salty counterbalance to candy bracelets. Kids can frolic in the sandbox-style salt area, playing with shovels and toys while reaping the same therapeutic benefits.Salt Room Millenia
As the lights dim and guests settle into lounge chairs, visitors may soon notice the immunity-boosting effects of the 2.5 tons of Himalayan salt that adorn the walls and flood the atmosphere with a sea of negatively charged ions as a blue glow overtakes the room to facilitate deep relaxation. Mineral-rich salt aerosols seep into sinuses and pores, and with each breath of air, waves of all-natural salt pervade the lungs to assuage respiratory illnesses and calm aches and pains. Though the salt rooms for children and adults are its main draw, Salt Room Millenia has several other healing tricks buried in its spice rack. Professional acupuncturists arrange hair-thin needles across backsides to alleviate pain and fatigue, and massage therapists wipe away aches with soothing backrubs. After all the lounging, spa visitors can awaken their limbs in one of the center's fitness classes, which include Pilates, yoga, and qi gong.