Gas-powered go-karts fly through laps around a 1,200-ft. track designed by former IKF racers at up to 50 mph.
- Expires Jan 2, 2013
- Limit 4 per person. Valid only for option purchased. Must sign waiver. Height restriction of 51 inches or 4 foot 3 inches tall. Weight limit of 350 lb. and waist size of 44 inches. All races must be used in the same day. If redeeming Sunday-Friday, voucher is valid for four same-day races. Not valid 10/31-11/3.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $25 for three same-day go-kart races for one (an $85 value)
- $45 for three same-day go-kart races each for two (a $170 value)
- $80 for three same-day go-kart races each for four (a $340 value)
If redeemed Sunday–Friday, vouchers are valid for four same-day races.
Each race lasts 10–12 minutes. Fully padded Tillett race seats support racers' backs, and Vega Dot 3 helmets adorn noggins and conceal overly competitive eyebrows.Fast Lap
At Fast Lap, the shouts of competitive camaraderie drift above buzzing gas-powered engines as riders whiz through traffic and maneuver around a track designed by former racers of the International Kart Federation and driven on by the likes of Kyle Busch and Ricky Carmichael. Pedals scoot toward metal during trips around the 1,200-foot-long, 20-foot-wide speedway, and knuckles whiten in the cockpit of a Honda-powered go-kart that reaches speeds up to 50 miles per hour. For the uninitiated, Fast Lap hosts classes that teach riders how to hug turns and get a second date afterward.