Technicians apply tint to auto windows within four hours
- Expires Feb 13, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Extra fee for removal of old tinting. Extra fee for larger sized vehicles.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $45 for tinting on two car windows (a $90 value)
- $99 for tinting on five car windows (a $199 value)
- $140 for infrared tinting on five car windows (a $289 value)
Technicians deck out car windows with a protective film that safeguards interiors from heat, UV radiation, and snoopy stares from other drivers. Infrared tint takes it a step further, protecting windows with a nonreflective finish that causes no interference with cell-phone, GPS, or radio frequencies.The Tint Center
The Tint Center's technicians coat home, office, and automotive windows with film, and they sustain customer relationships through their commitment to quality service. They present a range of decorative films with different patterns and colors with which to embellish windows and increase privacy. Technicians also use SunTek window films to reduce energy costs, prevent fading, and strengthen glass against storms. When not tinting windows, The Tint Center's team also protects paint jobs and replaces glass.