Burritos stuffed with eggs, beans, or steak as well as tamales, tacos, and Salvadoran pupusa
- Expires Dec 5, 2012
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Dine-in and carryout only. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. $20 worth of Mexican food must be used for groups of 4 or more.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $4 for two burritos (up to a $9 total value)
- $5 for $10 worth of Mexican food
- $9 for $20 worth of Mexican food, for groups of four or more
The menu includes burritos with fillings such as adobada barbecue pork or eggs and chorizo. Other Mexican food includes chicken tamales with salsa verde ($1.50 each), a steak torta ($4.50), and cheese quesadillas ($2.50).Las Tunas Mexican Cuisine
The chefs at Las Tunas stuff the thick tortillas of their specialty Salvadoran pupusas with cheese, pork rinds, or chicken, setting an authentic tone for the rest of the menu. Local ingredients and traditional Mexican spices blend into tacos, tamales, and sopas, and chefs also sizzle huaraches, which resemble Mexican–style pizzas atop a fried-masa base. Glasses of sweet horchata balance the spicy flavors of the entrees without the need for a miniaturized fire truck to put out tongue-fires.