- Starter, main course and side for two, four, six or eight people
- Starters include onion bhaji and vegetable bhuna
- Chicken tikka and lamb jalfrezi among mains
- Side dish includes pilau rice or plain naan
- Restaurant located in Watford, open from 5pm daily
Tables of two, four, six or eight can begin their gastronomic expedition (usually £11.95 per person) to the sub-Continent with starters such as chicken tikka puree, and minced lamb shami kebab, before moving on to main courses that include mixed vegetable korma and lamb vindaloo. All meals come with a portion of pilau rice or a plain naan bread.
Choose from the following options for a two-course Indian meal with rice or naan:
£12.50 for two (Up to 48% off)
£24 for four (Up to 50% off)
£36 for six (Up to 50% off)
£47 for eight (Up to 51% off)
Spice Lounge in Watford is an Indian restaurant serving a range of authentic dishes using the freshest ingredients possible. An extensive menu brings together old favourites such as massala and madras curries with house specials and English cuisine options. The eatery is open seven days a week but a home delivery service allows flavours to be brought straight to doorsteps within a three-mile radius for free.