- Enjoy two entrees, two mains and a glass of wine each at South Melbourne’s Albert 315 for only $49! Usually $124!
- Choose any two entrees from an incredible menu of modern Australian dishes!
- Fantastic vegetarian options available including entrees of Cucumber, noodle and papaya salad and Mushroom and pepper risotto!
- Select any two mains from a variety of pastas, risottos, and dishes from the grill including Angus Rib Eye with creamy mash, sautéed broccoli and pepper sauce, Stuffed Duck breast with almond, prosciutto and cherry & Spiced Lamb Cutlets with Lemon Herb Quinoa, Broad Beans and Shiraz Jus!
- Accompanied by a beautiful glass of either red or white wine!
- Enjoy a casual dining experience in a beautifully located two-storey town house!
- Enviably located in pretty Albert Park, South Melbourne!
- Spreets Certified! Check out Bella’s review below!
- Can buy one voucher per person; can buy multiples as gifts
- One voucher is valid for two people
- Bookings are essential via (03) 9696 0208 only
- Online bookings will not be accepted
- Provide Spreets unique code and PIN when booking
- Take your voucher with you to your booking
- Any no shows or cancellations with less than 24 hours notice will forfeit the voucher and no replacement voucher will be provided
- Vouchers are subject to availability and Spreets does not guarantee that services provided by the merchant will be available at your preferred times. We recommend that you book early
- Must book one month before the end of the validity period. If you fail to make a booking by this time, your voucher will immediately expire
- Voucher valid from 25/7/12 - 23/10/12
As an impressionable teen I thought Romeo and Juliet were the last word in star-crossed love. But after ten long years and a trip to Albert 315 on Albert Park’s aptly named Montague Street, I’m pretty sure fighting over the last spicy chicken wing is just as likely to thwart a love affair as mortally warring parents.
At least that’s my abiding memory from Albert 315 – warring over the incredible Smokey BBQ Chicken Wings with my boyfriend because they were so damn good. Well, that and the incredible menu, beautiful setting within a two storey Victorian townhouse in pretty South Melbourne, and staff so friendly that I wanted to take them home with me.
But to the food: from two shared entrees of a Tapas Tasting Plate – lavished with Lemon Pepper Calamari with Garlic Aioli, Semi-Dried Tomato Mozzarella Risotto Balls and Chicken Wings – and a serving of Ciabatta and dips with olives and feta, the moment our starters arrived we knew we were in for a treat.
Having crossed swords over our entrees and enjoyed a glass of Pinot, my boyfriend opted for a mains of Feta and Olive Filled Chicken Breast, while I went for Albert 315’s much celebrated Braised Lamb Shank Ravioli. And boy did it live up to my expectations. With its robust flavours of nut brown butter and parmesan to name but two – this was one of the most delicious dishes of my recent restaurant memory.
If you’re a fan of intimate restaurants which excel at modern Australian cuisine and are packed to the rafters with great big flavours then Albert 315 is a complete no-brainer. Just don’t opt to share Albert 315’s delicious dishes with someone who hasn’t seen your true colours. Bella
How Spreets Works: Buy the $49 Spreets Voucher today and get the Albert 315 deal (value $124). You won't be charged unless 10 people in total buy the deal, so make sure you tell your friends to make it happen.