Two fun-filled hours of bowling for teams of up to four or eight with shoe rental & hot dogs
- Expires Dec 19, 2012
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 3 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Day bowling option valid only Monday–Friday, 9AM–5PM. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $12 for two hours of daytime bowling for four people, with shoe rental and a hot dog for each person (a $46 value).
- $22 for two hours of evening bowling for four people, with shoe rental and a hot dog for each person (a $66 value).
- $35 for two hours of evening bowling for eight people, with shoe rental and a hot dog for each person (a $132 value).
Evening bowling begins at 5 p.m. every day. See the hours here. Bowlers can roll in the black-lit alley during cosmic bowling, which starts at 9 p.m. Thursdays and Fridays, and 6 p.m. Saturdays and Sundays.First State Lanes
For nearly 40 years, First State Lanes has kept pastimers and ardent tenpin enthusiasts furnished with waxed lanes, snack-bar provender, and accouterments from a fully-stocked pro shop. Amateurs hurl spheroids at lanes alongside semi-pros doing battle in colorful league uniforms or impressive gladiator outfits. During rounds, the full-service snack bar slings pizzas, plates of signature chicken tenders, and a selection of beers. During the evenings, bouts of cosmic red-pin bowling cast pins in crimson and black-light glow, and any bowler who throws a strike that houses le pin rouge wins a dollar. For less alley-based diversions, guests can saunter over to the game room to play pool and arcade games.