• Limit 4 vouchers per customer
• Each voucher must be used by a different individual
• All services per voucher must be redeemed during a single visit and used by same customer
• Reservations are required and subject to availability
• Merchant cancellation/re-scheduling policy of 24 hours applies; voucher subject to forfeiture
• Release form must be completed prior to class
• All customers must be at least 10 years old; customers younger than 18 must be accompanied by a legal guardian
• Classes are held once a month on Saturdays at Samena Swim & Recreation Club; additional sessions may be added based on demand; contact merchant for details
• Voucher valid for additional $25 credit good toward future open water training
• Available for use beginning on May 26, 2012
• The amount paid for the voucher does not expire. The remaining promotional value of the voucher above what you paid for it will expire on May 26, 2013
• Other conditions apply
Stick your toe in the water -- metaphorically and literally -- with today's deal for a two-hour Discover Scuba Diving experience from Seven Seas Scuba. For $28 (regularly $60), jump into the pool and learn to swim while wearing scuba equipment and get comfortable breathing underwater. Students get a chance to meet the instructors and watch a presentation on DVD before they mask up and dive into the actual experience.
If you've always wanted to try scuba diving, do it with this deal and judge whether you'd like to take the next step into the briny deep. Enjoying this scuba experience at the Samena Swim Club may mean that a trip to Waimea Wall -- or Alki Beach -- is in your future.