Professional artist teaches up to 12 students to make dichroic pendant & earrings & provides materials during 2-hour class
- Expires Mar 28, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Reservation required. Valid only for option purchased. Under 18 requires parent supervision. Please allow 1 week for jewelry pickup after class.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $17, you get a dichroic jewelry class for one (a $35 value).
- For $35, you get a dichroic jewelry class for two (a $70 value).
- For $70, you get a dichroic jewelry class for four (a $140 value).
Artist, certified instructor, and The Glass Cat owner Jeannie Bartling provides all materials to lead up to 12 students of all artistic abilities in creating unique jewelry sets during two-hour classes. Jewelry makers spend the sessions piecing together iridescent dichroic glass, which changes colors depending on the light, to form one-of-a-kind pendants and matching sets of earrings. A week later, pupils pick up the fruits of their artistic labors, taking them home to wear, present as a gift, or squeeze to obtain their creative juices.