Photographer Falon Taylor captures candid snapshots of individuals or subjects gathered together as families or couples
- Expires May 22, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required by expiration date on your Groupon. 30-day cancellation notice required. Valid only within 25mi (40km) of Saskatoon.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$50 for a two-hour on-location portrait package (a $175 value)
- One 8"x10" print
- Two 5"x7" prints
- CD of all images from the shoot, including five retouched images
$89 for a two-hour on-location photo-shoot package (up to a $250 value)
- Choice of family, engagement, couple, pinup, boudoir, or portrait shoot
- Two 8"x10" prints
- Four 5"x7" prints
- Five 4"x6" prints
- CD of all images from the shoot and 15 retouched images
Natural Perception Photography's Falon Taylor first picked up a camera to capture the beauty and history of Sheffield, England, an experiment which has since turned into a lifelong quest to capture candid moments in natural settings. She strives to foster a casual atmosphere and put her subjects at ease during individual and family sessions or even private pinup and boudoir-style photo shoots. Taylor keeps the conversation flowing as her shutter clicks, preserving her clients in unguarded moments of introspection or intense staring contests against their own reflections in the lens. After sessions, she often retouches photos and renders them in colour, black and white, or somewhere in the middle to create her signature, vintage-style effect of colour desaturatation.