Twelve-court complex with ample amenities, including shock-absorbing floor construction and men’s and women’s showers
- Expires Feb 20, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. Proper shoes required, rentals available for $2. Racquet not included, rentals available for $2.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $20 for two hours of badminton-court rental (a $40 value)
- $22 for 10 daytime drop-in sessions (a $45 value)
- $30 for 10 evening drop-in sessions (a $65 value)
Click here for a schedule of daytime drop-in sessions, and here for a schedule of evening drop-in sessions.Ace Badminton Centre
Nimble players send shuttlecocks flying in gravity-defying volleys across Ace Badminton Centre’s 12 courts, guided by a team of highly qualified instructors. A short walk from the Bridgeport Sky Train Station, the centre’s coaching staff overloads its collective mantle with a wealth of awards and trophies, such as Ximing Yao’s1986 US Open Doubles victory, or Shawn Zhang’s 2010 British Columbia men’s championship title. Trainees and players hone their skills on the courts’ floating-floor system, replete with a triple-layered PVC buffer and high-density foam cushioning for absorbing shock—much safer than floors cushioned by subterranean lava pits. After studying under a professional badminton coach or practicing against a worthy opponent, students can join the ranks of Ace’s trophy-bearing alumni, who sport medals from junior championships at both the provincial and national level.