Newly renovated five-pin-bowling alley boasts 16 lanes, family-friendly environs, and weekend glow bowling
- Expires Oct 24, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Must use promotional value in 1 visit. HST included.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
$29 for a bowling package for up to 5 people with $10 worth of food (up to an $84.75 total value)$55 for a bowling package for up to 10 people with $20 worth of food (up to an $169.50 total value)
- Two hours of bowling (up to a $66 value)
- Shoe rental (a $1.75 value/person)
- Use food credits for snacks such as all-beef hot dogs ($2.25), poutine ($5.50), or 16-inch three-topping pizzas ($16.75)
The triumphant crash of bowling balls against pins has been echoing throughout Brechin Lanes since 1956. The newly renovated five-pin-bowling alley maintains its family-friendly atmosphere by only selling soft drinks and prohibiting smoking within their walls. League banners hang over the 16-lane spread, and between turns, players cheer each other on from plastic benches or cushy seats throughout the centre. Atop whimsical bowling-pin-shaped coffee tables, players refuel their rolling arms and bragging muscles with hot dogs, poutine, and pizza made fresh to order. During weekend glow bowling, blacklights switch on, a crisp sound system booms the hits, and vampire bowlers suddenly become the brightest people in the room.
Brechin Lanes' rates vary throughout the week.