Hot-towel treatment & shoulder massage bolster relaxation during men’s cut; moisturizing manicures & massage-aided pedicures heal calluses
- Expires Sep 30, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Services must be used by the same person.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $26 for two ultimate haircuts (a $52 value)
- $30 for one ultimate haircut with a men's pedicure and foot massage (a $61 value)
- $42 for one ultimate haircut with a men's manicure, pedicure, and foot massage (an $86 value)
All of the above options include a 20 per cent discount on all haircare products and 30 minutes of free tanning (a $21 value).
Roughly 30-minute adult haircuts commence with shampoo and conditioning services, and an invigorating five-minute scalp massage. After stylists snip strands, they lavish patrons with another shampoo, a steamed towel treatment, and a five-minute neck and shoulder massage. Dudes can treat calloused extremities to some extra TLC with a masculine manicure and moisturizing pedicure, complete with a 10-minute foot massage.Ultimate Sport Cuts
A symphony of scissors, electric razors, and gentlemanly chatter buzzes throughout Ultimate Sport Cuts, beckoning patrons to step amid the sports-themed decor and surrender locks to skilled stylists. The crew whips manly manes into sleek shape and bolsters the experience with relaxing services such as scalp and shoulder massages, which soothe aches caused by long workdays filled with giving piggyback rides to co-workers. While specializing in men’s cuts, the staff also hews the hairs of youngsters looking to update their style or no longer be mistaken for a mop.