Physicians and nurse practitioners use lasers to close spider veins, causing them to fade from view
- Expires 180 days after purchase.
- Limit 1 per person. May buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Appointment required. 48hr cancellation notice required. Valid only for face and legs. Must use all treatments on same area. Non-transferable. Not valid with any other offers or promotions. Not valid for cash back.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $99 for two spider-vein treatments (a $300 value)
- $169 for four spider-vein treatments (a $600 value)
A physician or nurse practitioner wields a laser to close small spider-veins, as a cooling device blows cold air to numb treatment areas. The veins eventually collapse into the body and fade from view. Treatments take approximately 15 minutes and are performed on Mondays, Tuesdays, and Fridays each week, normally scheduled four-weeks apart.