Radio frequencies work to stimulate collagen production and tighten the skin
- Expires Feb 20, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Valid only for select treatment areas. Not valid if used services in the last 6 months.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $239 for two SkinTyte treatments for a small area (an $800 value)
- $329 for two SkinTyte treatments for a medium area (up to a $1,370 value)
- $419 for two SkinTyte treatments for a large area (up to a $1,600 value)
SkinTyte is a noninvasive procedure that uses radio frequencies calibrated to stimulate collagen production and tighten the skin. See the list of valid treatment areas.Lake Washington Facial Plastic Surgery
After receiving degrees from the University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill and Duke University, Dr. Samson Lee teamed up with Dr. Alice Kuntz, a Stanford University and University of California School of Medicine at San Francisco graduate listed by Seattle magazine as one of the top doctors of 2011. Together with licensed aesthetician Bethany Capodanno, these board-certified surgeons operate a pair of offices where they perform cosmetic and reconstructive surgeries with a focus on facial and neck rejuvenation.
They alter appearances with surgical services, such as face-lifts and rhinoplasty, and noninvasive rejuvenation procedures including laser hair removal, radio-frequency skin tightening, and inspirational sports-movie monologues. Although their practice focuses on facial and neck rejuvenation, they also have extensive training and experience in reconstructive surgery after trauma or skin-cancer removal.