The Little Details
Limit one per purchaser, additional as gifts
• Full value of voucher must be redeemed in one order only
• Includes free shipping
• Allow five business days for shipment
• Orders placed by 12/13 will ship by 12/16
• All Swiss Outpost terms and conditions apply
• Valid only for products listed on www.swissoutpost.com/site/featuredpromo.aspx
• Availability subject to change
If you've been singing into a box for the past half-hour trying to give your friend the "gift of music," save your breath and pick up today's deal instead: Pay $18 for two tickets to one of three 2012 season performances by Seattle Philharmonic Orchestra at Meany Hall (regularly $36). Choose from "Handel: to him I bend the knee..." on January 15, "Music: A Beautiful Mosaic" on March 11, or "Everything is a Miracle" on May 20. Since 1944, the Seattle Philharmonic Orchestra has been drawing on the talents of the Puget Sound community to produce concerts with symphonic favorites and lesser-known masterpieces. Forget about stuffing a stand-up bass into someone's stocking and tuck in two tickets instead -- at half off, an afternoon of music has never sounded so good.
Want more? Check out Seattle Philharmonic Orchestra on Facebook.