- Limit 3 vouchers per person; buy up to 3 additional vouchers as gifts (6 total).
- Valid for new clients only.
- Valid for the Intro to Aerial Silks Class only: Wed 6:45pm in Manhattan at Hype Gym or Tues/Thurs 5pm in Brooklyn at Embody Language Studio.
- If buying multiple vouchers for self, must be able to climb and tie footlocks unassisted before being admitted to regularly scheduled classes.
- Please inform your instructor of any medical history that may be of concern.
- Must wear tight fitting top (tucked in) and leggings/yoga pants, making sure the back of the knees are covered and feet are bare. No jewelry, zippers, or rivets allowed.
- Do not eat 1 hour prior to your lesson, as you will be hanging upside down.
- Register online to reserve a spot in class; subject to availability.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Vouchers are non-refundable, but are transferable unless otherwise noted.
- Voucher not valid until day after purchase.
- Promotional value expires 07/19/2012. Paid value does not expire.
From your first day of Cotillion to years of classical ballet, you’ve spent much of your life attempting to master physical grace and elegance. If you’re looking for a fast-paced, fitness-forward method to hone those skills, head to Helium Aerial Dance in Manhattan or Brooklyn for some lessons in silk: $29 gets you an Intro to Aerial Silks Class (up to $60 value).
Professional performer and founder Heather Hammond’s lessons have been buzzed about by Time Out New York, American Fitness Magazine, Daily Candy and more, for their body-sculpting, confidence-inspiring classes. Suit up in yoga wear for your lesson (held Wed 6:45pm in Manhattan and Tues/Thurs 5pm in Brooklyn), which begins with a brief cardio and stretching session, and then moves on to the apparatus. Check out their online video to see how you will position yourself within the silk to master suspension techniques that tone your arms, abs, and derrière, while simultaneously strengthening your core. Classes are limited to 3-6 students, so you’ll get plenty of personal attention to perfect your lifts, flips, and dips, always full of grace.