- Comprehensive haircut with hot towel & aftershave
- Moisturizing 7-step shave
- Hair color to reduce gray
- Expires Mar 27, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $12, you get a Roosters Club Cut for men (a $25 value).
- For $25, you get a Roosters Club Cut for men and either a shave or hair coloring (a $55 value).
The talented barbers at Roosters Men’s Grooming Center neatly polish-up rugged gents, harkening back to a bygone era of classic American barbershops. During the Roosters Club Cut, a professional mane sculptor carves overgrown head shrubberies into dapper ’dos before shampooing and massaging scalps. A neck trim—replete with soothing, pore-opening hot towels—eradicates itchy collar-line fuzz before a light dusting of powder and aftershave keeps neck acreage free from the odor of sweaty neckties and ascots stolen from Oscar the Grouch.
In addition to the comprehensive grooming included with the Roosters Club Cut, those who opt for the second option receive the added benefits of a full-facial shave or hair color. The signature seven-step shave thoroughly scrapes away face fur after a massage gelatinizes cheek musculature. Hot towels then calm epidermises, preparing them for a shower of moisturizing lotions. Alternatively, a fresh coat of color keeps wayward gray areas in check, allowing men to keep their locks looking youthful without getting a mohawk or scribbling in their hair with Crayola crayons. Reservations are recommended, though walk-ins are welcome as well.