- Limit 1 voucher per package per person (2 total); buy as many as you?d like as gifts.
- Valid for new clients only.
- Package 1 valid for Beginner & Intermediate Pilates or Gyrotonic only.
- Package 1 sessions must be used within 4 weeks of your first session.
- Package 2 sessions must be used within 2 week of your first session.
- Book your session(s) by phone or online in advance; subject to availability.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Please let them know of any pre-existing medical history that may be of concern.
- Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Voucher not valid until day after purchase.
- Promotional value expires 12/13/2011.
Machines – from the subway to the Kindle to your brand new HD TV – infiltrate almost every aspect of your life. Well, now it’s time to throw a little modern machinery into your workout routine, too: 1) $59 gets you four beginner or intermediate semi-private Pilates or Gyrotonic Machine classes ($140 value) or 2) $79 gets you two private Pilates or Gyrotonic sessions with an expert trainer ($170 value) at Gramercy Pilates Fitness.
Buzzed about in DailyCandy and The New York Post, this gorgeous 2,500 sq-ft studio in Gramercy has a roster of some of the most notable instructors in Manhattan. Their Pilates sessions will help you develop a strong core (read: sleek abs), build strength without “bulking,” and create an evenly toned body that is more flexible and agile. You can also try a Gyrotonic session which combines elements of yoga, gymnastics, swimming, ballet and resistance training – the perfect complement to Pilates. With over 50 semi-private group classes on their schedule a week, and a limit of four students per class, you’ll feel super comfortable on the machines thanks to top-rated personalized instruction and a chic, spacious studio.
We recommend starting out with the one-on-one sessions and then moving into the group classes for the best results. Whichever you choose, one thing’s for sure – your super-sculpted body will thank the genius of machines in no time.