- Limit 3 vouchers per person; buy unlimited as gifts.
- Valid for dine-in or take-out.
- Valid towards food only. Not valid towards drinks.
- Limit 1 voucher for parties of 1-3; limit 2 vouchers for parties of 4 or more.
- Reservations are recommended, but walk-ins are welcome; subject to availability.
- Gratuity is not included: please tip on the full value of the meal, not the voucher price (average tip is 15-20% of the original value).
- Full value of voucher must be used in a single visit; no credit or change returned.
- Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Vouchers are non-refundable, but are transferable unless otherwise noted.
- Voucher not valid until the day after purchase.
- Promotional value expires 04/13/2012. Paid value does not expire.
Even if you're wearing a fresh pair of Nikes, there's nothing really "comfortable" about a race. That is, unless you're running to the Marathon Restaurant at North Pond to fill up on tasty comfort food. Dig in at this OpenTable Diner's Choice Winner in Hopkinton where $15 gets you $30 towards lunch or $20 gets you $50 towards dinner.
Phantom Gourmet dubbed Marathon a "Hidden Jewel" and raved that "from the starting gun to the finish line every dish is a winner." Think: classic American cuisine that really hits home, whether you're stopping by for lunch or dinner. Favorites include the savory French Onion Soup; the Corn, Roasted Red Pepper & Spicy Oil Pizza (topped with mozz and goat cheese); and, our vote, the Lobster Mac & Cheese. Bringing the lil tikes? Don't fret- there's a kid's menu, too! So lace up those running shoes and sprint over to Marathon for a satisfying meal.