- Limit 1 per person per package (2 total); buy as many as you?d like as gifts.
- Must be 18 years or older to redeem voucher.
- Both the acupuncture session and massage must be redeemed in one visit.
- Hours: Weds 8:30am-7:30pm, Fri 8:30am-12:30pm, Sun 9am-7pm.
- Call 24 hours in advance to schedule appointment; subject to availability.
- 24-hour cancellation policy applies.
- Gratuity is not included; please tip on the full value of the service, not the voucher price (average tip is 15-20% of the original value).
- Full value of the voucher must be redeemed in one visit; no credit or change returned.
- Cannot be combined with other offers or promotions.
- Voucher not valid until the day after purchase.
- Promotional value expires 3/23/2012.
For many, needles mean a pinching pain that not even a lollipop from the doctor can cure. But for those who’ve tapped in to the healing powers of acupuncture, needles elicit no such fear (or need for a candy-based reward system). See for yourself at Daniel Martin Acupuncture in the Mission, where 1) $59 gets you a 30-min Tui Na Orthopedic Massage and a 90-min acupuncture session ($160 value) or 2) $41 gets you a 90-min acupuncture session ($115 value).
Licensed acupuncturist Daniel Martin focuses on restoring the natural equilibrium of the mind and body through holistic treatment. The 90-min acupuncture session begins with an initial consultation to discuss health history. Afterwards, ultra-thin, sterile needles will be inserted into specific areas of your body to release endorphins, reduce pain and counter the wear and tear of stress on your body. To truly walk out feeling invigorated, add on a 30-min Tui Na massage, a Chinese orthopedic therapy that treats injuries, stiff muscles and overall well-being. You’ll leave healthier, happier and no longer afraid of those harmless needles.