Freshly caught mahi-mahi, whitefish, salmon, and crab top the menus at this effortlessly elegant eatery helmed by an award-winning chef
- Expires Nov 14, 2012
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Limit 1 per table. Limit 1 per visit. Valid only for option purchased. Reservation required. Dine-in only. May upgrade to Lobster Trio for $7 with dinner options. Extra fee for St. Francis, Sonoma County 2007 wine with dinner options. Not valid towards Sunday brunch, All You Can Eat Crab Legs, or pre-fix meal.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $44 for an upscale seafood dinner for two with one appetizer (a $10 value), two entrees (up to a $29 value each), and two glasses of wine (up to a $10 value each; up to an $88 total value)
- $80 for an upscale seafood dinner for four with two appetizers (a $10 value each), four entrees (up to a $29 value each), and four glasses of wine (up to a $10 value each; up to a $176 total value)
- $10 for $20 worth of upscale seafood lunch cuisine available Monday–Saturday from 11:30 a.m. to 4 p.m.
Fresh, painstakingly prepared fish dishes fill the menus. During lunch, diners can try the grilled ahi-tuna sandwich, the pan-seared tilapia, or Chef Leonardo's famous lobster mac 'n' cheese. Dinner ushers in savory appetizers in the form of baked oysters rockefeller and entrees such as Maryland lump crab cakes, Florida snapper, or the land-bound grilled Delmonico steak. Complementing flavorful meals are glasses of wine in sparkling, white, and red varietals, from Michigan's own Grand Traverse Sweet Harvest riesling to the Don Miguel Gascon malbec.Detroit Seafood Market
Not everyone can say they've eaten food crafted by an Olympic gold medalist. But anyone who dines at Detroit Seafood Market can proudly add this to his or her resume. That’s because the restaurant's executive chef, Leonardo Vulagi, was the proud recipient of two gold medals and one silver medal at the 1988 Culinary Olympics at the Culinary Institute of America in New York.
Under Vulagi's direction, the staff meticulously creates mouth-watering dishes that flaunt the freshest crab, mussels, shrimp, scallops, and lobster tails available. White-jacketed servers whisk artistically arranged meals to tables as diners lounge in a spacious dining room accented by large, curved booths, sleek hardwood floors, candlelight, and shadow puppets created by diners nearby.