200 vendors collect vintage furniture, art, fashions, antiques & estate jewelry to sell at seasonally themed markets
- Expires Dec 16, 2012
- Limit 10 per person, may buy 10 additional as gifts. Limit 10 per visit. Valid only for option purchased.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $8 for two admission tickets to any Randolph Street Market Festival (up to a $20 value)
- $12 for three admission tickets to any Randolph Street Market Festival (up to a $30 value)
- $20 for five admission tickets to any Randolph Street Market Festival (up to a $50 value)
Summer season shows are held May 26–27, June 23–24, July 28–29, August 25–26, and September 29–30. The Modern Vintage Chicago Fall Jewelry & Clothing Explosion is held October 20–21. Randolph Street's 6th Annual Holiday Market is held November 17–18 and December 15–16. Hours for all fests are 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Saturday and 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. Sunday.Randolph Street Market
Spotlighted by local and national press including TimeOut Chicago, the Wall Street Journal, and the Daily Herald, the Randolph Street Market's collection of 200 merchants shows off antique furnishings and vintage wearables from all over the world. Vintage dealers from throughout the country—including local favorites J. Brett Benson and Silver Moon—stuff market stalls with men's and women's clothing, estate jewelry, and even vintage fashion magazines. Treasure hunters can investigate both indoor and outdoor booths to fill their closets with items from designers such as Hermes, Pucci, and Dior. In addition to apparel, Randolph Street Market deals in furniture acquisitions, providing customers with free delivery around downtown Chicago and a reupholstery station for pieces worn by time or too many tattoos. Additionally, patrons can bring old lamps to be repaired, art pieces to be restored, and antique macaroni art to be appraised.