• In order to receive the full value, all included golf rounds and group lesson clinics must be redeemed by April 13, 2013. Any remaining golf rounds or group lesson clinics on a partially redeemed voucher are subject to forfeiture after April 13, 2013
• If the voucher is not redeemed by April 13, 2013, the paid value may be used toward a similar golf experience provided by Jintu Enterprises; call 888-551-0612 for details
• The amount paid for the voucher does not expire. The remaining promotional value of the voucher above what you paid for it will expire on April 13, 2013
• Limit 1 voucher per customer
• Limit 1 round or lesson per day
• Each voucher must be used by the same individual; vouchers may not be shared
• Rounds can be redeemed anytime Monday to Friday and after 11:00am on weekends and holidays
• Valid for walk-ins for next available tee time; tee time reservations may also be reserved up to 48 hours in advance
• $15 golf cart fee plus tax is required per round
• Golf lesson clinics may be scheduled up to 7 days in advance and cancelled at least 48 hours in advance or lesson is subject to forfeiture; call 972-429-5100 for additional information
• Available for use immediately after purchase
• Other conditions apply
If hitting the links this Father's Day sounds like the perfect way to welcome the warmer weather, take advantage of today's deal with Woodbridge Golf Club, where $189 gets you seven rounds of 18-hole golf and ten one-hour small group lessons (a $1,072 value).
Woodbridge offers a challenging but playable course for golfers of all levels. Whether you're in for a round on your own or with friends, you'll be amazed by the course and its design. With Bermuda greens and an indoor practice facility that includes practice tees, Woodbridge is one of the most exciting courses around. Plus, with an expert staff of instructors on hand to help you improve your game, this club provides everything a golfer needs to enjoy this beautiful course. Score today's deal and give Dad the chance to hit the green without slicing too much of it from his wallet.