Wax lifts away unwanted hair in 30-minutes to an hour; facial treatments cleanse and exfoliate the face before a mask
- Expires Oct 31, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 1 additional as a gift. Valid only for option purchased. Appointment required. Valid only for select areas.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $7 for a waxing on a small area (a $15 value)
- $15 for a waxing on a medium area (a $40 value)
- $30 for a waxing on a large area (a $70 value)
- $29 for a 30-minute mini facial (a $60 value)
- $45 for a 60-minute European facial (a $100 value)
Click here for a list of valid waxing areas. Mini facial includes cleansing, exfoliation, and mask, and the European facial adds massage.Progressive Laser
The staff at Progressive Laser beautify bodies with minimally invasive med-spa services during appointments scheduled seven days a week. Microdermabrasion and chemical peels exfoliate visages to imbue skin with a youthful glow, and injections of dermal fillers and Botox help smooth out fine lines. Hair removal with a Lumenis LightSheer laser can also clear-cut body foliage or pay homage to a favorite parent by shaping a patch of arm hair to spell out mom.