Shorts, capris, and flares boast slimming technology that works while active or asleep, and helps drop up to two dress sizes in two weeks
- Expires Sep 1, 2012
- Limit 1 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased. Online only. Valid only for shipping within Canada. Extra $14.50 fee for shipping.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $29 for a pair of nude or black HotPants shorts (a $70.99 value)
- $39 for a pair of capri Flare HotPants (a $94.66 value)
- $49 for a pair of Flare HotPants (a $110.44 value)
The classic shorts style of HotPants targets fat and cellulite on the hips and bottom with infrared technology. Made from thinner, lighter material, three-quarter-leg capri Flare leggings target knees, thighs, and bottoms, and full-length Flares also slim down calves. Specially designed for nonworkout wear, nude HotPants discreetly slip beneath work dresses and footie pajamas. Shipping is $14.50 within Canada; please allow three to four weeks for delivery.Zaggora
Zaggora's hip-hugging HotPants—which come in flare, capri flare, and original shorts styles—naturally and efficiently amp up weight-loss regimens by targeting fat deposits with infrared rays. Made from a comfortable bioceramic material, the shorts' Celu-Lite technology smoothes thighs and other dimple-prone areas by warming body tissues and promoting lymphatic drainage. This process boosts sweating by up to 80 per cent and aids in eliminating the toxins responsible for cellulite, slimming bodies by up to two jeans sizes in two weeks. Patrons can sport HotPants while awake and active, asleep in bed, or executing a series of high kicks when sleepwalking.