Analogue wall clock with humorous design states, "whatever, I'm late anyways" next to a jumbled pile of numerals on blank clock face
- Expires Apr 9, 2012
- Limit 1 per person. Extra $7 fee for shipping. Ships within Canada only. Ships out in 7-14 business days from purchase date. Does not ship to PO boxes. See return policy. Must provide name and shipping address at checkout, which will be shared to facilitate shipping. Goods sold by Groupon Goods.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- For $25, you get a 14”x14” Whatever, I'm Late Anyways black plastic clock (a $39.99 value).
- For $45, you get a 24”x24” Whatever, I'm Late Anyways tan cork clock (a $99.99 value).
- An additional $7 shipping fee will be charged at checkout for each option.
The wall clock by nexxt Design displays the time while advertising the sassy attitude of its owner. Its hour and minute hands rotate over its blank clock face, whose numbers have been jumbled in a pile in the corner adjacent to the phrase "Whatever, I'm late anyways.” A box design sets the clock 2 inches out from the wall, and a built-in wall mount lets users easily fashion the clock to any empty wall or grandfather clock devoid of personality.Features
- Simple analogue clock face with unintelligible pile of numerals similar to the math homework of a child who remembered the assignment 5 minutes before class
- Lightweight design with built-in wall mount
- Box design sets clock 2 inches out from wall
- Humorous, modern design
- Black, 14"x14" plastic clock with red hands and white text
- Tan, 24"x24" cork clock with black hands and text
Step 1. Purchase your Groupon using the buy button on this page.
Step 2. No need to do anything else! By purchasing this Groupon and providing your name and shipping address, you've completed the order for your Wall Clock and it should ship within 7–14 business days.
Step 3. Enjoy!
This deal is a partnership between Groupon and nexxt Design. For questions or comments, please visit the discussion board on this page. For post-purchase inquiries, please contact Groupon customer service. View the Groupon Goods FAQ for additional information.Groupon Says
The Groupon Guide to: Baseball Lingo
How many times did Harry Caray edit Brian Dennehy’s Wikipedia page?