Techs seal rock chips and replace windshields with free mobile service, under recognition of Auto Glass Safety Council standards.
- Expires Feb 14, 2013
- Limit 1 per person, may buy multiple as gifts. Limit 1 per vehicle. Valid only for option purchased. Extra fee for oversized vehicles. Chip repairs must be used on same vehicle; not valid for chips larger than a quarter size or in the line of vision. Valid in select service area. Must use promotional value in 1 visit.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $39 for three rock-chip repairs (an $80 value)
- $29 for $100 toward a full windshield replacement
- $29 for $100 toward an insurance deductible
Expert technicians masterfully repair small chips in about 15 minutes apiece or outfit rides with OEM-quality windshields in approximately one hour. Click here for available service areas.Cascade Auto Glass
The staff at Cascade Auto Glass fits car frames with a meticulous process perfected during more than 750,000 windshield replacements, all adhering to Auto Glass Safety Council standards. Cascade's choice of top-quality urethane adhesives allows drivers to get back on the road sooner without sacrificing a reliable grip, and OEM-quality glass shares an identical structure, density, and love of parking-permit stickers as cars' factory-installed glass. A nationwide warranty stands behind the quality materials and workmanship of each service, and Cascade deals directly with insurance companies.