Chip repair or Aquapel water-repellent treatments improve windshield clarity and driver visibility
- Expires Jan 16, 2013
- Limit 2 per person, may buy 2 additional as gifts. Valid only for option purchased.
- See the rules that apply to all deals.
- $15 for up to four windshield chip repairs (a $35 value, including tax)
- $19 for a windshield Aquapel glass treatment (a $39.14 value, including tax)
- $30 for a full-car Aquapel glass treatment (a $67.14 value, including tax)
The Aquapel treatment coats car windows with a water-phobic layer, which increases visibility, reduces glare, and makes it easier to clear away ice. Chip repairs are filled with a clear resin that eliminates windshield blemishes up to a 1/2-inch long, restoring glass's appearance and preventing damage from spreading.
Van Isle Auto Glass
Van Isle Auto Glass's team of windshield experts bolsters driver visibility with a range of glass-clarifying services. Glare, chips, rain, and action heroes clinging to the roof are all mitigated by the center's technicians, who are adept at filling in cracks, applying UV-blocking tint, and replacing glass entirely.